We are looking for Captains (1st and 2nd) with a Rhine patent for several new inland chemical tankers (light products only).
These new state-of-the-art vessels measure 110 x 11.45 meters, feature low-emission LNG propulsion systems and have extreme shallow draft capabilities. The vessels will be primarily sailing on the Rhine.
We offer excellent working conditions. Rotation schedule will be 14/14 or 7/7. Captains willing to sail as ZZP-ers (self-employed) are invited to apply. Training in the LNG systems and ADN-C will be arranged and paid by shipowner.
Applicants for the position of 1st or 2nd Captain should:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience as Captain in inland tanker shipping;
- Be in possession of ADN-B and preferably AND-C;
- Be in possession of Rhine patent;
- Have a thorough knowledge of all legal and formal provisions;
- Have good level of nautical English or German, verbal & written.
Interested in this job? Apply by entering the below registration form. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|New Chemical Tankers