We have various vacancies for Captain GVB and Stuurman GVB/dienstbook to work on new inland chemical tankers (light products only). The new vessels measure 110 x 11.45 meters and feature low-emission LNG propulsion systems and extreme shallow draft capabilities. The vessel will be primarily sailing on the Rhine.
We offer excellent working conditions. Rotation schedule will be 14/14 or 21/21. Possibility to be employed on Dutch payroll or as ZZP-er (self-employed). You also have the opportunity to be promoted to 1st or 2nd Captain. Training in the LNG systems and ADN-C will be arranged and paid by shipowner.
We are looking for people with valid documents to sail on inland vessels and with experience in inland shipping.
Applicants for the position of Captain-GVB/Stuurman GVB should:
- Be in possession of Dutch Grootvaarbewijs (GVB) or European captain patent;
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience as Captain GVB /Stuurman GVB on inland vessels;
- Be in possession of ADN-B;
- Have a good level of nautical English or German, verbal & written
- Preferably have some level of Dutch.
|Job Category||Captain, Skipper, Stuurman|
|Type schip||New Chemical Tankers|